Happy Valentine’s Day, friends! It’s a brand new week of showing off and sharing creativity and DIY love. It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: I didn’t plan it this way but this week was all things essential oil related.
This week I shared a DIY essential oil sugar scrub recipe…
and then I whipped up some last minute teacher hot cocoa Valentines for little one’s caregivers at daycare:
If you’re interested in trying Young Living essential oils, the premium starter kit (11 essential oils and a diffuser + samples + gifts from me + my favorite educational resources + access to an amazing team for online support including an amazing and encouraging group of blog friends) is on sale for 10%. It’s rare that it’s ever on sale so this is huge and an awesome time to learn what everyone is talking about! Use enroller/sponsor#1836762 at youngliving.com.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!