Time is just flying! It’s time for another That DIY Party. Share your DIY by linking up below and browse the links for inspiration for your next DIY. I’m anticipating lots of holiday projects will be shared. Can’t wait!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: includes 2 holidays! It’s never too early to collect ideas!
I’m participating in the Michaels Dream Tree Challenge. I’d love for you to click over, to hear your thoughts and snag a pin from ya! 😉
Young Living essential oils are a must have for every home (my only regret is that I waited) and so amazing that they’re sponsoring my blog! Thank you, friends! What a blessing! Interested in joining an awesome group of friends with a passion for wellness? Once you experience essential oils, you’ll not only be embracing wellness (we feel better than ever with this lifestyle change!), you’ll make new friends, be a part of an awesome team and have tons of support/resources so you aren’t left clueless. You’ll also learn of the generous business opportunity that has the potential to create financial freedom but there’s never any obligation! I’d love for you to to add essential oils to your holiday wish list. I’m adding a few gifts for new members! You can enroll by clicking HERE or contact me to learn more.
Party time: Let’s see your DIY!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!