A change in seasons! A change in DIY projects. I can’t wait to see pretty spring related creative ideas. It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: You’re invited to stop by the posts from earlier in the week! Your comments make me smile!
A few stripes freshen up the reading nook….next up, some seating!
Getting a little more personal about my essential oils journey…you NEED these in your life!
Gather up a t-shirt + DIY iron-on for a cute personalized Easter basket liner…
Party time: Let’s see what you’re up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.