It’s time for That DIY Party! Time to share your creativity and productivity. I’ve been working on some DIY but didn’t have anything to share this past week.
DIYShowOff weekly recap: I’ve been working on some DIY projects, but didn’t have anything ready to share quite yet. I did take the time to put together some favorites from a previous week’s link party:
Party time: Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.
Important message: Feeling under the weather? Need an immune boost, energy, relief from a chronic issue or a lifestyle change? I see so many friends on Facebook suffering and feel bad NOT sharing how essential oils have changed our life. I was so skeptical at first too with a huge eye roll but all it took was giving something a try. Then I went from feeling helpless to feeling empowered! I want that for those I know and love too! I’m celebrating reaching a goal! Woo hoo! I’m extending these fun sign up bonuses to end of day today and would love to help you discover how something natural can replace the toxic options in your home. More info here. You’re invited to join my team (here) where you’ll have access to so many resources and information, extras and a new way to motivate you to make healthier choices. Let’s chat and I’ll get you hooked up!