Are you loving fall? We just actually had some ice falling from the sky this weekend. I’m not quite loving that! But it’s that DIY Party time. Let’s see what you’ve been up to…something that includes the warmth of fall, I hope! 😉
DIYShowOff weekly recap: My projects this past week weren’t fall related but stay tuned. It’s all fall this coming week!
Someone was in dire need of a new mailbox and I loved creating some pretty metallic gold vinyl decals…
and some thrift store treasures now create an organized bathroom counter space…
Awesome Alert! I’m offering up some awesome fall gifts with purchase of a Young Living premium starter kit. Help support your immune system for the cold & flu season, fill your home with amazing fall scents, create some DIY all natural therapeutic grade holiday gifts, spice up your recipes, start changing over to a chemical free home. Experience for yourself why Young Living has grown 180% from one year ago. Be a part of the natural living movement. #amazing! See more info here.
Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link:http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to too! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you’ll need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.