It’s here! Summer! Perhaps not officially just yet but these warm months and longer days cheer my soul. I love summer! Let’s celebrate with a summer blog hop! Visiting from the beautiful summer bedroom at Town and Country Living? Welcome, friends! I’m so happy your here!
I’m participating with an easy summer DIY: badminton birdie garland.
- plastic badminton birdies (check the dollar store!)
2. Remove caps off of all birdies (mine simply popped off).
3. Using the package (or ruler) determine distance between each birdie (starting from the knotted loop).
4. Fold ribbon and ‘snip’ with scissors your measured mark. Just a small snip will do.
5. Place snipped area of ribbon over ‘peg’ on birdie top.
6. Replace birdie cap.
7. Repeat steps 3-6 using all of your birdies.
8. Then simply measure same short ribbon distance one last time, add a few more inches. Cut ribbon, create a loop and knot for the end.
Hang! Summer outdoor family game themed. Super cute (easy and cheap too)!
Follow along the entire Fun in the Sun series by heading over to At the Picket Fence for some outdoor inspiration and by visiting the links below for summer recipes, crafts, projects, decor and more!
Don’t forget to come back tomorrow for a link up party and awesome cash giveaway!