you must pop over to congratulate Paulette from Summerland Cottage Studio for her feature in Romantic Homes... My sweet friend, Kristin from Simply Klassic Home has a dreamy new place to relax. I love the vintage vibe, soft colors and textures, calm environment and amazing DIY... A loooooong time ago I shared this easy penny jar candle project...
well, take a look at this penny-awesome-ness! Wow! See the details for this penny counter top at Domestic Imperfection. Focal Point always pulls together a beautifully inspiring room and her indoor garden room is no exception... Jenna Sue's DIY in her sun room makeover and the reveal is breathtaking...
Aren't those all delicious? My favorite type of eye-candy! Friends, real DIY and beautiful homes.
Let's see what you've been up to!
<div align="center"><a href="http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/diy-project-parade/" title="DIY Show Off"><img src="http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac195/Roeshel/DIYprojectparadebutton-1.png" alt="DIY Show Off" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/diy-project-parade/.
- Your post must be recent, shared at one DIY Project Parade only (not continuously) and be DIY related.
- Include your name or blog name and project title. Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your DIY project post url).
- Or email your link to email@example.com and I will add it for you.
- This blog linky party is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration.
- NOW you can “like” the links! What a fun idea! Most liked links may be included in a post of DIY Project Parade highlights later in the week, featured on DIY Show Off Facebook or Pinterest.
- Visit a few other links to make some friends and to collect some creative inspiration! If viewing in an email or reader, click here to see the links and join the party.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my 'mother' blog friends!