- Swapped out old single door for French doors
- Painted cabinets tutorial (Benjamin Moore Moonshine)
- Granite countertops (Virginia Jet Mist)
- New instant hot water dispenser, articulating/sprayer and soap dispenser
- Zero radius sink
- Bamboo Floors (Cali Bamboo)
- Installed recess lighting, $5 thrift find – pot rack, new semi-flush mounts and dimmer switch.
- Antique Chicken Feeder becomes a Cook Book Library
- Entryway – this is where we enter our home for now. When we have a new front entry and when a new stand alone refrigerator and stand alone freezer are in the budget, this area will go away.
Please follow these rules for joining in:
- Link up your kitchen below. If linking an old post, add the button to the most recent stating you’re participating in Roomspiration-Kitchens today or add it to your side bar for the next week.
- All Roomspiration linky parties stay open through October 14th.
- Follow the DIY Show Off and visit some of the links.
- Don’t forget!
Enter the $100 Better Homes & Gardens/WalMart gift card giveaway here!
- Copy and past the button code into your post or on your side bar to share Roomspiration – Kitchens with your readers.
If reading through your email subscription, click here to link
up or visit all of the links to beautiful kitchens.
Here’s the full Roomspiration schedule:
Happy to make a new friend this week! I’m joining the party at