Happy December, friends! I love that you’ve popped over to check things out today. It’s the
Holiday That DIY Party time
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Gather up the supplies for creating a handmade decor gift! A flower crown and monogram or personalization make these distress reindeer plaques from Michaels Stores the perfect DIY gift!
Progress on the studio! I’ve been painting, getting measurements AND the full bathroom demo is complete! Remember this big eyesore of a bathroom…
…out with the trash! But now take a look at that rustic beauty!
You’re invited: Don’t miss the Handmade Holiday blog hop and event coming this week!
Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.)
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!