Hi DIY friends!
How are you? Doing some DIY, holiday projects, decorating? Share and show off your latest creativity, decorating and DIY projects by linking up below or browse the links for inspiration.
I’m hoping to do some decorating this weekend, actually. I know. I know it’s early (although it’s not when you’re a blogger). But to be honest, my November is a crazy busy month and we’ll be doing some traveling coming up and a few days a week, my siblings and I have been taking turns helping dad through treatments, etc.
And I HAVE managed to do some DIY – and hope to get some photos and posts up this coming week. There’s progress at #helloredreno. It’s just a matter of finding the time to get everything together. So stay tuned!
Anyway, I think squeezing in a little early holiday decorating around here will not only go a long way towards time management but there’s just something so pretty and comforting about holiday decor.
And if you’re searching for some holiday wellness support and gifts, I’d love to discuss Young Living with you! You can learn more here: https://yldist.com/roeshel
Now, let’s get this party started!
It’s That DIY Party time!
What’s been going on with you? Did you finish up a DIY project? Share by linking up below and browse the other links for inspiration.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!