Helloooo DIY friends! Brrrr! Summer is over around here and it sure is chilly so grab a cup of something warm to sip, a comfy cozy throw blanket and join in That DIY Party. Link up your latest creativity and hard work or browse the links for ideas for your project folder.
You guys! I’m not ready for cold temps. My fingers are freezing just typing this and we have turned on the furnace! Time to bundle up! Sweaters, fuzzy socks, boots and scarves. Fall has truly arrived!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
There’s a new entry in the #helloredreno Project Diary! See the before and where we are with a bathroom/back entry remodel. Here’s a shot of the demo in progress and pop over to see the work in progress —> We have WALLS and FLOORS!
It’s looking so much better than shown above! I can’t wait to get to the fun part of decorating and just calling it done!
Did you see the graphic floating around on social media that there’s only 10 Fridays left ’til Christmas?! Young Living just released their holiday catalog and it’s filled with great gift ideas. See it: Holiday Catalog Shop it: DIYShowOff Referral
Take a look at some of my favorites. I even tried to narrow it down!
What’s been going on with you? Did you finish up a DIY project? Share by linking up below and browse the other links for inspiration.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!