It’s That DIY Party time! I love seeing your creativity and hard work showcased and linked up to That DIY Party. Time to show it off! Or browse the links for inspiration for your next DIY project. What are you currently working on? What’s on your to-do list?
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Do you decorate for Halloween? Spooky or fun? This past week I shared 15 Halloween Ideas for fun, decorating and entertaining.
Make your recipes taste amazing this fall and smell so good with a diffuser and essential oils too! I recommend Young Living and am passionate about taking the steps to create a healthier happier home. Get them —-> HERE. I’ll receive notification once you’ve made your purchase. Grab one of the Premium Starter Kits and get one of the Vitality oils shown below from me personally in your DIYShowOff welcome bundle. xo
What’s been going on with you? Did you finish up a DIY project? Share by linking up below and browse the other links for inspiration.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: https://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!