Hellooooo, DIY friends! Thanks for popping over for another edition of That DIY Party! So happy you’re here! I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to, your creativity and hard work! And I’d love for you to ‘show off’ by linking up below and browsing the links shared for inspiration for your next DIY project!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
4 years ago, I purchased one of these with a skeptical mindset and an eye roll. Then my order arrived and it truly was a choice that opened the door to better decisions, education and a healthier lifestyle. So thankful a friend shared with me and now I can’t help but want to share that experience with you!
Immune boost, better sleep, emotional support and more. You will love Thieves in the diffuser for a warm and inviting fall scented home!
🎉10% OFF PSK FLASH SALE!! – It’s rare and too good to not share.
GET THESE KITS FOR 10% OFF! 🍁 Premium starter kit with the Aria diffuser (5465D)
🍂 Premium starter kit with the Rainstone (5470D) diffuser
🍁 Premium starter kit with the Dewdrop diffuser(5463D)
🍂 Premium starter kit with the Desert Mist diffuser (22397D)
EXTENDED TO THE 18TH!
You’re invited to join our circle of oily friends. And when you make your purchase using this link —–> EO Garden <—–, you’ll not only save 10% and get the essential oils, diffuser and goodies above, but I’ll be in touch to welcome you to our community as well as gift you with additional educational resources and a gift personal to you. How can these powerful drops of healthy support help you?
I also shared some fun autumn diffuser recipe blends the other day. Check them out, pin for later! Such amazing scents!
What’s been going on with you? Did you finish up a DIY project? Share by linking up below and browse the other links for inspiration.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!