Happy September, DIY friends! Time to show off your creativity. It’s That DIY Party time! All DIY projects welcome, but time to give it an autumn theme.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Three fall favorites from autumn past! It’s still summer here in western PA but fall is definitely in the air! I couldn’t help but dig up 3 DIYShowOff favorite fall decoration projects. Looking for some inspiration? I absolutely love traditional reds, oranges and golds but my I love the unexpected touch of non-traditional fall in our dining room. What do you think?
I also share a beautiful fall dream catcher wreath made using a doily and hula hoop! You’ll have to check it out! And candy corn…not a fan of the sweet treat but tricolor wooden candy corn inspired decorative accents add a whimsical touch of fall.
What’s been going on with you? Did you finish up a DIY project? Share by linking up below and browse the other links for inspiration.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!