I love seeing the DIY projects linked up each week, your awesome hard work and beautiful creative ideas! Share your DIY!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Progress on the studio! Carpeted stairs so luxurious, I’m thinking about camping out on the landing! Pop over and check the latest update and let me know your thoughts.
Carpeted Stairs … before:
Ready for fall? I did some cleaning this week and rearranged a WHOLE lot of furniture and now I’m thinking I may head up to the attic to bring down the fall decor. Who’s with me? (Side note: I do love fall but I am still hanging on to every last shred of summer!) I’m excited for the fall decorating and DIY projects to start coming in! I’ll be pinning!
To prep for fall, just a reminder: ALL THINGS THIEVES! It’s not too late to grab this awesome deal! A clean home is a beautiful home! You need these! With all the yuck that comes with the change in seasons, with all of the harsh chemicals in cleaners that cause us to experience shortness of breath, these clean products are a great way to switch your cabinet full of toxic ingredients to something safe! It’s the best housewarming gift idea too! And I’d be honored to if you’d join us by using the link below! Once you do, I’ll reach out personally to get you hooked up with some extras!!! xo
What’s been going on with you? Did you finish up a DIY project? Share by linking up below and browse the other links for inspiration.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!