How was your week, DIY friends? It’s That DIY Party time. Show off your creativity and hard work by linking up below. Browse the links for inspiration.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
I’ll be sharing an update with the #helloredrenoseries this week. Progress! Love it! Stay tuned!
For the past few months I have been studying and practicing. I just learned that I passed my live observation. You’re looking at a Certified AFT Practitioner! Hurray! You can learn more about that here using my affiliate link —> Aroma Freedom Technique. And if it’s something you want to try, I’d love to walk you through the process.
Aroma Freedom Technique uses a step by step process for identifying and releasing negative thoughts, feelings and memories that interfere with reaching our goals and dreams. AFT is meant to inspire our emotional energy to flow in a positive direction towards growth and expansion rather than contracting in fear, doubt and paralysis and uses Young Living essential oils to trigger a permanent shift in how we view ourselves and the world.
What’s been going on with you? Did you finish up a DIY project? Share by linking up below and browse the other links for inspiration.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!