What’s your latest DIY project? Care to share? Show off by linking up below. Share to inspire others. Pin and save from the original source to collect ideas. Let’s see your creativity! See all of the past DIY link parties for more inspiration!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
This past week I shared some progress with the #helloredreno makeover in the works. Sealing some exposed decorative original brick in the upstairs bathroom. Pop over to check out that before photo and the progress from when everything was enclosed in painted cardboard!
How is it that August is nearly here? Summer is my favorite season and there’s still so much I want to pack in! Wishing you a week of productivity and summer fun!
What’s been going on with you? Did you finish up a DIY project? Share by linking up below and browse the other links for inspiration.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!