That DIY Party
If you’re a long time DIYShowOff reader, you know what today is! Time to show off your creativity and make new friends who share your love of DIY. You can follow ALL of the That DIY Party links to catch up. Just kidding! We’re at party #284 so that could take a few years! However it is fun to take a look back and a great source of inspiration! So if you’re up for a DIY binge, that’s the best place to get started! haha!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
I can’t believe we’re nearing August already! I’m soaking up every single moment of my favorite time of year. These long days are my absolute favorite. There’s progress on the #helloredreno series and I’ll be sharing more of that this week! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
What’s been going on with you? Did you finish up a DIY project? Share by linking up below and browse the other links for inspiration.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!