Helloooooo DIY friends! How was your holiday? Weekend? What’s new? What’ve you been working on? It’s…
That DIY Party
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
We hosted our annual BBQ yesterday so I’m taking it easy and trying to do some catching up today.
And okay, so I personally dropped the ball last week. The holiday along with dad being admitted and having surgery (he’s home and doing well now) had editing photos put aside. So watch this week for an update in the studio!
Then – WHO IS HEADING TO THE HAVEN CONFERENCE this week?! I hope to see you there!
Let’s see what’s been keeping you busy or take a few moments of you time to make some new friends by visiting the links below and saving your favorites for inspiration.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!