It’s that time of the week!
That DIY Party
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Top Essential Oils for DIY Lovers
Something for my DIY + essential oil friends: Essential Oils for DIY lovers. These are my top must have oils. Sometimes my body, energy level and mood needs a little extra support!
Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!
Thanks for hosting. Happy Father’s Day to all .
I liked the idea you posted about the cool peppermint mist in the frig and using it for the heat. Must try it. Thx
Roeshel, these ideas are really great! I love almost all the DIY tutorial. My most favorite is the baby blanket 🙂
First time here! Cant wait to see what everyone else has linked up. I love DIY. Thanks for hosting.