It’s That DIY Party time! Now, I am a summer lover and hanging onto every last bit I can squeeze out but Mother Nature has decided to bring fall to western PA. Chilly shorter days are starting. That means pumpkin spice, cozy sweaters and fall decor and crafts.
DIYShowOff weekly recap: I didn’t have a chance to squeeze in a blog post this past week because…toddler grandson under foot…how do you blogger moms manage?!!! But we did paint some rocks and I am working on decorating for a fall home tour along. I also finished a beautiful fall door decor project and can’t wait to get that tutorial shared! I also plan to do some fall round ups so stay tuned!
Party time: Let’s get this party started! Have a DIY project or crafty idea? Link it up!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.)
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!