Hi DIY friends! It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: This week, the DIYShowOff household has been decluttering and sorting for an upcoming yard sale. So.Much.Junk. I’ve also had my hands full with a certain little two year old while his mama works, so as you can imagine, DIY projects haven’t been the priority but I did manage to paint a door!
color: Valspar Chimney Smoke
In the works: basement remodel in progress, fall decorating on the agenda.
Party time: Let’s get this party started! Share your creativity in the link party below. Browse the links for inspiration for your next DIY project.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.)
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!