Hellooooo DIY enthusiasts! It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: I love homemade products, don’t you? This easy DIY laundry boost gives laundry some extra softness. See the video tutorial to learn how you can whip up a batch.
Party time: Okay, let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only and YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+. (Note: When pinning favorites, I prefer that you have a Pin button on your image or a Pinterest sharing button on your post.)
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!
Thank you so much for hosting!
Thanks for hosting the party. Have a great week! – Journa, visiting from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com
Thank you so much for hosting the party!
Thank you so much for hosting Roeshel!!