Hellooooo, DIY friends! Hugs to you this Memorial Day! I hope you’re surrounded by lots of love. xo It’s That DIY Party time! A fresh new week to ‘show off’ YOUR creativity and hard work.
DIYShowOff weekly recap: Just said good bye to my daughter and grandson again early this morning. She left last weekend, he stayed with us for the week, she flew in last night and they left this morning. It’s going to be quiet around here. Hug me! 🙁
This past week I was celebrating the 3 years of a healthier lifestyle, my oil-anniversary thanks to these two sweet blog friends. Do you know these two talented ladies? Love them! Read more HERE.
Celebration: I had a fun unicorn and rainbows themed (essential oil) make & take party with friends. And I’m hosting a giveaway! Pop over to enter by simply commenting something happy from your week.
Coming this week: You’re going to want to stop back for —> A Color Lovers series! 10 bloggers, 10 room makeovers!
And a Michaels’ Makers’ Challenge!
Party time: Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only – YOUR IMAGES ONLY. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP or business.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!