Hey friends! I’m so happy you’re here! It’s That DIY Party time!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: Like I mentioned last week, my daughter and grandson are moving to Colorado. So my week was spend loving that baby every minute. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I might be a bit of a blubbering mess for a little bit. ::hugs::
Coming this week: Join me and an awesome group of blog friends in a Plan Your Summer Cookout with Young Living Essential Oils blog hop and Facebook Event tomorrow (Monday, May 1st).
My recipe is a delicious refreshing frozen treat! And you don’t want to miss my dorky video in the fun Facebook event (more details HERE on Facebook).
*** LAST DAY! 4/30 Still 1 day left to grab this! Mother’s Day is right around the corner. Instead of toxic chemical laden candles or sugar, give her (or yourself!) a gift with powerful healthy benefits! Order the kit (diffuser and 11 oils) for you and gift your mom the salt lamp or the other way around, you keep the salt lamp and gift the kit! Or host a qualifying online party and possibly get the kit for free! ORDER the premium starter kit at youngliving.com using enroller/sponsor#1836762 and I’ll get your gift out to you asap. More details HERE!
Lots of recipes you’ll want to save for future reference for this summer!
Party time: Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP or business.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!
Thank you for hosting the party. 🙂
Thank you for hosting the party. As a DIY blogger I especially enjoy this party. Have a good week.
It was a great party! Lots of cool projects!
– Journa, from the team http://www.lollyjane.com
Thanks for hosting, Roeshel! I know you will miss your daughter and that sweet, baby boy! Thinking about you! Have a lovely week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse
Thank you for hosting the link party. Have a great week!