Hello DIY friends! Enjoying the change in seasons = more motivation and DIY? Time to ‘show off’ your creativity and hard work in the ‘That DIY Party’. I’ll be pinning favorites to That DIY Party Highlights Pinterest board!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: I don’t have a post to prove it but yes, there has been DIY this past week…coming soon!
Still don’t have essential oils or know much about them? Dear friend, what are you waiting for? Let’s chat or grab them HERE (be sure to use enroller/sponsor #1836762) and I’ll be in touch with a welcome bundle especially for you! Thieves is the reason you don’t see me feeling blah/yuck on my Facebook timeline…because I feel better than ever! Ask me how you can get the Premium Starter Kit for free! This girl is a believer and I want the same wellness for you!
PLEASE PASS THE TISSUES! You guys, my sweet grand-buddy is going to be moving far far away. Like from PA to Colorado far away and I know it’s not the end of the world but I am heartbroken. I’m so grateful for technology (FaceTime) but I think I’m going to need a hug. K?
sweet baby boy ::heart melting::
So that means, life as I’ve known it for the past two years is going to change. You’re going to see some changes here at DIYShowOff. More time for DIY, more time for blogging and perhaps a rebranding…because I’m probably about to get all lifestyle on ya. Not just strictly DIY like it’s been.
Party time: Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP or business.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!
I live in Colorado! What part is grand buddy moving to? Depending on what part of the state (city or county) I am happy to offer referrals, suggestions… whatever… laura
Thanks, Laura! I’ve saved your email…I’ll get a note off to you next week. Thanks so much!!!
Had fun with the party this week, thanks for hosting.
– Journa from the team at http://www.lollyjane.com
Awwwh, how sad. I understand. I can see you giving so many kisses that little cutie might not need a bath for a week.
You’re so right, Sheryll. Lots of kisses! xo
Oh Roeshel, I feel your sadness about your grandson moving away. My one and only 2-year old grandson is also moving. I can’t imagine life without him on a regular basis. I try not to think about it but I know the day we say goodbye, I will be inconsolable. Sending hugs your way ♥ Thank you for the party!
Oh Marie, he is my only as well and it’s so hard. I haven’t given it a lot of thought yet either but Friday is coming up too fast. We’ll have to start a club. 🙁 Sending hugs to you! xo
Thank you for hosting the link-up. Have a wonderful week.
Roeshel, my heart goes out to you… that’s not a jump in the car half a day’s drive away. 🙁 But… Yay for Facetime!!!! And your grandbaby is such a doll!
I am looking forward to your next turn in the journey. You’ve always had awesome ideas, I have no doubt it will be extraordinary!
Thanks so much, Diane. xo
Had fun with the party this week, thanks for sharing that and have a good time.