I hope your weekend was filled with love! It’s That DIY Party time! Do you have a DIY project to ‘show off’?
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Easter with family. xo
Special welcome bundle for DIYShowOff readers includes a Himalayan salt lamp for a limited time while supplies last!
Party time: Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP or business.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!
Thanks for hosting the link party. Have a great week.
Thanks for the party, Roeshel and have a great week!
Thanks for hosting and I hope you are have a great week.
Thank you Roeshel for your DIY Party no. 219. Always a pleasure to visit and join in.