Every week my blog friends join in and share their DIY projects by linking up to the party below. Browse the links for inspiration for your next do-it-yourself project.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Take a peek at the October Michaels Makers’ challenge: “The Raven” inspired Halloween ‘Nevermore’ party.
I also toured The Container Store grand opening in Pittsburgh this week, making new friends and getting together with Susan from Oh My-Creative and Sandy from Pink Tool Girl. Do you have The Container Store near you?! Whoa! It’s an organization/storage lover’s dream! #containyourself
Vertical storage makes the most of wasted space.
Imagine starting a project where you start off on the right foot because all of your tools are right where they belong. #goals
More dreamy closet organization.
Transparent storage options = less opportunity for losing things.
Neutral favorites…yes, please!
I LOVE the wrapping station supplies!
Planning a party? Look at these fun colors!
Everything you could ever want. Things you don’t even know you want!
I love that this 38 year old company focuses on happy employees and giving back to the community.
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!