It’s hard to believe that another week has passed by. This summer is flying! It’s That DIY Party time again! Time to share your creativity, hard work and DIY and/or to browse the links below for inspiration.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Back to school time! Here are some MUST HAVE back to school essential oil ideas and an awesome deal you don’t want to miss!
Remember that wedding ceremony I was hosting for a dear long time friend of mine? Well, that was yesterday…in my back yard. I’m going to edit the original backyard wedding ideas post this week to add updated photos of the actual event since the ideas back then were just ‘dress rehearsal’.
The wedding location was our gazebo. This is my favorite shot:
Party time: Let’s talk about YOUR DIY!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!
Thank you for hosting the party!
WOW!!! You’ve been busy! Thanks for hosting Roeshel even on a very busy week-end for you! Cheers! Debi
You really did great at your friend’s wedding! The design is totally amazing!!!
Thank you for hosting the linky. I have enjoyed looking at the other posts linked here. x