Back for another That DIY Party! Show off your creativity and DIY projects by linking up below. Visit the links for inspiration.
DIYShowOff weekly recap: We’ve returned from Las Vegas. No jackpot winnings. Darnit. I’m not a gambler. It’s not my kind of place. Now, a little ‘cha-ching’ from a slot machine could have changed my mind. lol But no such luck. Back in time to pack for Haven, a fun partnership and a room makeover mindset. Stay tuned for details!
Just a little note: I’ve had some things come up, making July a month that would normally push me over the edge with anxiety. Ever feel that way? Essential oils have made all the difference. Freedom and peace of mind with last minute travel, mood and hormone balance during a trying time (a huge step towards a healthier lifestyle…is there something you struggle with? Let’s talk!) and thank goodness….wellness. Want to learn more? Visit me HERE, don’t hesitate to reach out with questions, purchase a Premium Starter Kit using enroller/sponsor #1836762 and I’ll gift you $20 back along with the DIYShowOff welcome bundle and invite you to a huge community of like minded friends (bloggers and non bloggers) so that you have the tools you need to make the most of your oily journey: wellness, purpose and abundance.
Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!