DIY friends! How are you? It’s That DIY Party time again!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
I gathered 10 Spring DIY ideas from the past for potential inspiration for your next project. Although if you’re experiencing winter again like me, cuddling up in a warm fuzzy blanket seems more enticing. So pop over and pin a few for when spring truly arrives.
And as you know, I’m super passionate about my essential oils and sharing ideas for oily DIYShowOff friends is kinda my thing too. If you’re local, let me know – you have an open invitation! I put together some free graphics for a chocolate, massage and essential oils party and you’re welcome to them if you share that interest.
Check out the links below and see favorites on That DIY Party Highlights on Pinterest.
Follow DIY Show Off’s board That DIY Party Highlights on Pinterest.
Party time: Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!