It’s That DIY Party time! Time to share your creative DIY projects.
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Have a painting project in the works? You must to enter the FrogTape Earn Your Stripes contest! Good luck!
Creating a safe home is more important than creating a pretty home. Did I just say that out loud? —–> Before I became a blogger, I worked for 10 years at a cancer center but at that time, cancer was never a word in our family dictionary until the last four years (every spring for FOUR years)… #1 Four years ago, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. What? We have no family history. #2 The following year, my younger sister underwent a double mastectomy and chemo for breast cancer. What? There is no hereditary gene! #3 Last year, my dad’s sister was diagnosed with breast cancer. Again, no family history on that side of my family either. #4 This past week, my youngest sister had her double mastectomy (biopsy results still pending). Four close family members in four years. You guys, it’s so obvious that what we consume and our environment are contributing factors. We need to be our own advocates when it comes to our health which is the #1 reason I’m so passionate about sharing Young Living essential oils and products. I was introduced to Young Living at a time when I was feeling helpless and praying. Now I can’t help but want to get these products into your homes too. I can’t help but feel like a walking time bomb myself but find comfort that I’m making better choices now in an effort to prevent being the next victim. And I understand. I used to roll my eyes too. Now my eyes are wide open to making healthier choices. One small change can help provide life-changing experiences. I’m offering a special deal to help get you started and if you’re not already, I pray that you’ll take the time to “take care of you”, to work towards creating a healthy home environment and consider joining an amazing supportive and encouraging community of women, men, moms, sisters, bloggers and non-bloggers, even doctors and hospitals – who are embracing wellness, purpose and abundance with the #1/leading essential oils company in the world. Let’s talk! Learn more here.
Party time: Let’s see what you’re up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger, please. Thank you!