Okay, who’s ready to tackle packing up Christmas decorations? I’m ready but not quite motivated…yet. Perhaps after the new year. It’s time for That DIY Party!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
I couldn’t resist sharing a few grand baby’s first Christmas photos in my Merry Christmas from DIYShowOff post…
And compiled a list of 2014 posts from DIYShowOff too… including our open pantry makeover, bathroom before and after, guest room/nursery reveal, lots of little DIY projects too, so much more!
Party time: Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over to “desktop view” to see the links.