This giveaway is now closed.
Winner of two weekend passes to the Country Living Fair in Columbus, OH (chosen randomly by Rafflecopter is Leslie from House on the Way! Congratulations, Leslie. An email has been sent with instructions on claiming your prize!
Guess what?! I have the fun opportunity to pass along 2 weekend passes to the Country Living Fair in Columbus to one lucky DIY Show Off reader! In less than two weeks September 13-15th, we could be talking face-to-face, shopping, filling up on delicious goodies and gathering some DIY and fall inspiration…together!
The Country Living Fair in Columbus will give us the chance to enjoy the Country Living lifestyle in a fun, festival atmosphere with cooking, crafting, and other DIY demonstrations, as well as fantastic local and artisanal food. In addition, we’ll be drooling, buying and getting some DIY inspiration from more than 200 vendors offering antiques, gifts, home décor, jewelry and more.
Country Living Editor-in-Chief Sarah Gray Miller and many of the magazine’s editors and contributors will be on-site to bring the pages of the magazine to life. That’s exactly what my experience has been like going in the past: walking through the pages of a my favorite magazine. Special guests scheduled to attend the Columbus Country Living Fair and participate in book signings, demonstrations and panel discussions include:
- Brent Ridge and Josh Kilmer-Purcell, of Cooking Channel’s “The Fabulous Beekman Boys”
- Cari Cucksey, estate sale expert and host of HGTV’s “Cash & Cari”
- Faith Durand, executive editor of TheKitchn.com and author of “Bakeless Sweets”
- Allison Chapman, owner of Igloo Letterpress in Columbus
- Kelly McCants, founder of Modern June and author of “Sewing with Oilcloth.”
TONS of fun! Fall is the perfect time of year. I’d love to see you face-to-face! Interested in going?
- Admission is $13 in advance and $16 at the door; three-day weekend passes are available for $15 in advance and $20 at the door
- An Early Bird 3-Day Weekend Pass is available for $40 (in advance only) and grants early admission on Friday and Saturday at 8:30 a.m. (no early admission on Sunday)
- Children ages 16 and under are free
- Ticket prices include admission to the Ohio History Center Museum.
Hours: Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; gates open for Early Birds at 8:30 a.m. Friday & Saturday.
OR enter to win one for you and a friend right here:
- Giveaway starts now, Monday, 9/2 at 9 a.m. EST and ends Thursday, 9/5 at midnight EST. Winner will be announced Friday, 9/6.
- Prize is two (2) weekend passes to the Columbus, OH location, good 9/13-15.