THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. Winner is
i follow them on twitter
You’ve seen pictures of our uncovered patio in the summer. But, yea for the purpose of this post and because it makes me happen to see it when it’s not covered in leaves and surrounded by brown grass and bare trees…
Oh, how I love summer! But what do we do in the winter or when it’s raining/not in use? I store the cushions in plastic deck storage chests. But as you can see from this picture:
our patio furniture braves the winter elements, cold and naked and although cushions get protection, actual furniture does not. Patio furniture covers are a great solution for extending the life of patio furniture and keeping it warm. It’s the patio-friendly thing to do.
I’d love nice quality covers to help prolong wear and tear like these patio furniture covers:
And now, Empire Covers is offering one lucky DIY Show Off winner $100 gift credit towards covering their naked patio furniture! How sweet is that?
My favorite is the Metro Brown Stripe… . Protective and decorative!
- Giveaway will runs right now through midnight EST Friday, 1/13/12.
- Open to US and Canadian residents only.
- Prize = $100 credit to EmpireCovers.com. (Lucky!)
- Winner will be chosen by random.org on 1/14/12 and announced shortly after.
- Be sure to include your email address in an entry above if you can’t be reached via your profile.
- Disclaimer: I am not receiving compensation for this post. I’m making an introduction and sharing this product information in my own words in the event you find it helpful and in exchange for prize donation.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- Visit empirecovers.com and comment what you’d choose if you win.
- “Like” Empire Covers on Facebook. Comment that you like Empire Covers on Facebook.
- Follow Empire Covers on Twitter. Comment that you follow Empire Covers on Twitter.
- Since Google Friend Connect is going away in March, add me on Google+ to stay updated (button on right side bar). Thanks!
- Share this giveaway link (http://diyshowoff.com/2012/01/100-empire-covers-giveaway.html) by tweeting (include @diyshowoff), linking to the giveaway on Facebook or by including a link in your latest blog post or +1. Buttons below this post provided for your convenience. Leave one comment for each way you shout it out.
Your patio furniture told me to tell you to enter this one! Good luck!
I would get the chaise and loveseat covers in Nutmeg. I need those! PS. I have the same patio furniture as you do – Home Depot! Love those chairs.
This isn’t exactly a patio cover, but I covet the Deluxe Sta-Put™ Hammock Seat Cover. The pet hair in our truck is insane from our Golden!
Thank you for a great giveaway! I know I’d choose the bbq and chair covers in classic nutmeg. I was just noticing the hole in my bbq cover yesterday 🙂
I’d pick the large oval table and chair cover plus a bbq cover. Ours bit the dust and I’ve yet to replace it.
I would love an AC cover.
Couch and chair covers in nutmeg would be so wonderful!
Get the Nutmeg chaise and loveseat covers. And thanks for sharing the Giveaway!
Thanks for the giveaway! I need the round table and chair covers and the grill cover, would probably go with nutmeg, but I tend to change my mind a lot, so who knows? 🙂
Linking to the giveaway on facebook!
I like EC on fb! 🙂
I think I’m with everyone else in liking the nutmeg covers!
I like the Metro Brown Stripe BBQ cover!
I love their car stuff – the front mat set is just what I need. I’d get it in grey. Or maybe ebony. Thanks!
I would choose nutmeg covers for our grill and patio chairs. Thanks for hosting!!
I like them on Facebook!
I’d get the Double Chaise Lounger cover in Metro Brown for the Double Lounger we’re going to build this spring.
Following on Facebook
Following on Twitter
I like Empire Covers on Facebook.
I’m following Empire Covers on Twitter.
I would like to have the car covers for my car that I park outside. Great blog you have here, came from pinterest.
I like Empire covers on Facebook.
Pingback: Kitchen Cart before and after ~ The Home Project | DIY Show Off
I would LOVE to win the $100 gift card so I could buy a set of low stack cover for chairs. My patio chairs are exposed all winter and I would really like to cover them up so my cushion’s stay nice.
I “liked” Empire Covers on Facebook!
I am now following Empire Covers on Twitter.
I added you Roeshel, on Google +
i love the table and chair covers, but if i build some chaises soon then i would adore that cover option as well!
i like them on FB!
i follow them on twitter
i follow you on G+!
shared on FB!
Pingback: New Year, New Style with Apartment Guide | DIY Show Off
Pingback: Happy Birthday, Bri! | DIY Show Off
I would choose, the Bbq cover, the fire pit cover and the log rack cover in nutmeg
I “like” Empire Covers on Facebook : )
I think I like the simplicity of the nutmeg furniture covers.
Liked them on facebook
liked them on twitter
You are on my Google Plus
Posted on facebook
I would love to win a table cover for sure!! MY nice table is outside and just got covered in snow….
I follow Empire Covers on twitter!
I tweeted the contest. @angelamhunt