THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED. Winner is
i follow them on twitter
You’ve seen pictures of our uncovered patio in the summer. But, yea for the purpose of this post and because it makes me happen to see it when it’s not covered in leaves and surrounded by brown grass and bare trees…
Oh, how I love summer! But what do we do in the winter or when it’s raining/not in use? I store the cushions in plastic deck storage chests. But as you can see from this picture:
our patio furniture braves the winter elements, cold and naked and although cushions get protection, actual furniture does not. Patio furniture covers are a great solution for extending the life of patio furniture and keeping it warm. It’s the patio-friendly thing to do.
I’d love nice quality covers to help prolong wear and tear like these patio furniture covers:
And now, Empire Covers is offering one lucky DIY Show Off winner $100 gift credit towards covering their naked patio furniture! How sweet is that?
My favorite is the Metro Brown Stripe… . Protective and decorative!
- Giveaway will runs right now through midnight EST Friday, 1/13/12.
- Open to US and Canadian residents only.
- Prize = $100 credit to EmpireCovers.com. (Lucky!)
- Winner will be chosen by random.org on 1/14/12 and announced shortly after.
- Be sure to include your email address in an entry above if you can’t be reached via your profile.
- Disclaimer: I am not receiving compensation for this post. I’m making an introduction and sharing this product information in my own words in the event you find it helpful and in exchange for prize donation.
- HOW TO ENTER:
- Visit empirecovers.com and comment what you’d choose if you win.
- “Like” Empire Covers on Facebook. Comment that you like Empire Covers on Facebook.
- Follow Empire Covers on Twitter. Comment that you follow Empire Covers on Twitter.
- Since Google Friend Connect is going away in March, add me on Google+ to stay updated (button on right side bar). Thanks!
- Share this giveaway link (http://diyshowoff.com/2012/01/100-empire-covers-giveaway.html) by tweeting (include @diyshowoff), linking to the giveaway on Facebook or by including a link in your latest blog post or +1. Buttons below this post provided for your convenience. Leave one comment for each way you shout it out.
Your patio furniture told me to tell you to enter this one! Good luck!