When I decorated my dining room for Emily Henderson’s Holiday Guide a few months ago, I added in a couple of easy holiday DIY projects. (Have you checked it out? So many great holiday ideas from DIY, decorating, entertainment, gift suggestions, etc.)
Tension Rod Christmas Card Holder How to: (works for windows or open shelving too!)
et’s see your holiday DIY posts!
- You must use the button above in your blog post or side bar to share the linky love.
- Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your holiday project post url which is the web address that goes directly to your holiday project blog post, not your blog address). Feel free to link a Past Post, just be sure add the DIY Holiday Highlights button to your side bar.
- Or email your link to email@example.com and I will add it for you.
- IF YOU’RE STILL IN THE FALL/THANKSGIVING MIND SET, LINK UP TO THE DIY FALL FESTIVAL AT http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/search/label/Fall%20Festival.
- If you notice your link has disappeared –please check the content of your post. Is it holiday related? Add the link back to The DIY Show Off to your post today with a quick note to your readers about the party and try again!