It’s that time of week – time to show off your DIY Fall related projects!
I was blown away by this awesome iPhone costume made by Heather at Decor4Poor! Visit her here to see the details. Wow, huh? First place costume winner for sure!
This beautiful pumpkin is up for grabs at Frou-FruGal (enter here). She also typed up an easy tutorial and it’s super cheap so you can DIY!
Still plenty of time to create a beautiful fall wreath. Check out this great tutorial from Susan at Hometown Girl. Inspiration: Pottery Barn. Cost: $6.50!
It’s All Hallow’s Eve at Something Sweet Design!
Beautiful Halloween “Curious” banner with a great tutorial and free printable download at Violet Cottage.
Thanksgiving to Halloween (or reverse that for the U.S.!) decorating at Echoes of Laughter:
Let’s see your DIY fall ideas! Show off!
- Create a blog post about an Autumn/Fall project that you’ve done
- Add your project title to Mcklinky (example: House # Pumpkins)
- Type in the permalink address, not your basic blog address. A permalink is the address that links directly to your specific post. (example: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-number-pumpkins)
- Please use the DIY button or link to this post to share the party with your readers.
- Although a tutorial is helpful, it’s not required. Anything DIY – autumn related is permitted.
- Please follow all steps above or your link will be deleted. If you notice that you’re link disappeared, please make the correction according to the rules above and re-link!
- Enjoy and be inspired!
Thanks for the comments about the fall photo shoot with my girls last week – I loved the encouragement! As soon as I get a free minute (how and when still to be determined – I’m giving the place below a shot. Have you tried putting one of your photos on a canvas? I’d love to hear about your experience!)
You made my night, Roeshel! Thanks for featuring my pumpkin give away!
Thanks so much for the feature Roeshel! I really appreciate it (and you rock too :)!
Hi Roeshel! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and featuring my "Switching out Thanksgiving to Halloween" decor post. I was super thrilled to read your email…and I am so very grateful!! It's truly an honour! Have a great weekend!! Angie xo
Thanks for hosting such a fun party with so many creative ideas. Have a Happy Halloween.
I'm a new blogger and stumbled across your site! It's great. Love your banner too…so adorable! Nothing I love more than birds, swirly designs, and antique keys!
-Carly at Ruffles & Such
Totally my kind of post…I have only sort of gotten around to Halloween! Thanks for sharing the ideas!
FANTASTIC party idea Roeshel! Thanks for hosting. It's great to see even more ideas and inspirations for Halloween!!
Have a Happy Friday, project filled weekend and enJOY your Halloween!
Is the party over? I have a great dessert I made for Halloween.
We're still partying, Katie! Link up the goodies! 😉