It’s that time of week – time to show off your DIY Fall related projects!
This beautiful pumpkin is up for grabs at Frou-FruGal (enter here). She also typed up an easy tutorial and it’s super cheap so you can DIY!
It’s All Hallow’s Eve at Something Sweet Design!
Beautiful Halloween “Curious” banner with a great tutorial and free printable download at Violet Cottage.
- Create a blog post about an Autumn/Fall project that you’ve done
- Add your project title to Mcklinky (example: House # Pumpkins)
- Type in the permalink address, not your basic blog address. A permalink is the address that links directly to your specific post. (example: http://thediyshowoff.blogspot.com/2009/08/house-number-pumpkins)
- Please use the DIY button or link to this post to share the party with your readers.
- Although a tutorial is helpful, it’s not required. Anything DIY – autumn related is permitted.
- Please follow all steps above or your link will be deleted. If you notice that you’re link disappeared, please make the correction according to the rules above and re-link!
- Enjoy and be inspired!