The Phillips LivingColors LED lamp is pretty amazing. It’s a small floor lamp with four LEDs that cast light onto any wall or room creating instant mood, ambiance and color. It comes with a really easy to use cute little remote that controls the color and saturation giving you 16 million different choices of color.
What? I had no idea there were even 16 million colors! Did you? In order to see each color in one year, you’d have to change it at least 43835 x a day! WOW! HOW amazing would it be to change the color/lighting in your home to create the perfect atmosphere?
- Projects 16 million colors
- Creates colorful effect to match your mood
- Intuitive remote control
- Automatic color-changing mode
Chance #1 –
- Answer this question in the comment section: “What role does color and light play in creating a certain mood in your home?”
- Contests starts Monday, April 5th and ends Friday, April 10th at midnight EST.
- Most creative answer wins and will be announced Monday, April 13th.
Chance #2 – From now through April 18, 2010, Philips will be giving away a LivingColors lamp every week, along with $100 cash so you can add color to your home with your own choice of décor accents. Enter once a day to increase your chance of winning. Be sure to check out the site with fun interactive options to SEE the lamp!
Comment with the answer to the Chance #1 question above to enter!
If you have any questions…please email me at email@example.com.
Make sure you leave a way to contact you!