Giveaway time! 1600+ followers is reason to celebrate!
Enter for a chance to win a stencil from
– a $40 value + free shipping!
- 1 Entry – Visit the Cutting Edge Stencils link above then come back and comment which one you’d chose. (Also leave your email address if you don’t have a blog as a way to notify you if you’re the winner.)
- 1 Entry – Blog or tweet about the Cutting Edge Stencil Giveaway then come back and comment saying you did so with a link to your ‘shout out’.
- Giveaway starts today, Friday, March 19 and ends Friday, April 2nd at midnight (EST).
- Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced Monday, April 5th.
Here is more about Janna Greg & Cutting Edge Stencils:
Stenciling can be more than just a simple ribbon or ducks. It’s a versatile form of artistic expression where anyone can achieve a great result! We sell a wide range of stencils, from our “Wall Art” line that brings a dramatic effect to any space to our more traditional stencils and our kits for the professional decorative artist. There’s sure to be something for everyone! Our stencils are very durable, reusable, and easy to clean. Our website offers tips and tricks in the “How To” section so anyone can jump right into the fun! My favorite part of the business is definitely the design aspect. It’s so exciting to take what inspires me and turn it into a tool that I can share with others.
Greg and I live in Northern New Jersey and from there we run both Cutting Edge Stencils (http://www.
After moving to America from Russia, I ran my own decorative art business before joining forces with Greg. My Masters degree in Zoology and Botany and my love for plants and gardening helps me to design accurate animal and plant stencils. I also have a love for pattern and ornament and have studied both graphic design and fine art.
We run Cutting Edge Stencils from our home, and all of our stencils are made by us personally to the highest standards possible.
We want DIY decorators out there to fall in love with stenciling. It’s such an easy and rewarding technique, as well as being a fast and inexpensive means of decorating. And of course, there is that gratifying feeling when you lift the stencil and admire your hand-painted artwork!
We strive to produce the best stencils we can, and we’re always coming up with new designs and ideas to share with our customers.