This kitchen looks decent enough to begin with…
This has been a lot of work.
Here’s what we did and a breakdown of costs.
1. Paint Cabinets & Walls Benjamin Moore – $100 paint and brushes
2. Ikea Black Countertops & Farmhouse Sink – $400
3. Price Pfister Faucet Home Depot – $140
4. Armstrong Vinyl Tile Lowes – $260
5. Tongue and Groove Beadboard Backsplash Home Depot- $60
6. 2 Ikea Chandeliers – $80
For a grand total of $1,020!!!!
We did buy a paint sprayer and compressor to spray that cabinets for $120 but since their are so many uses we’ll have for them I didn’t include it in the total.
Their are still a few small things to do. I will not love it until it has crown molding, a new toaster and coffee maker. But for now its a huge improvement.
WOW! Did you see the farmhouse sink? LOVE it! I know you didn’t miss that gorgeous floor or the beautiful counter tops or those freshly painted cabinets. Boring to so much character! And $1020 budget? Unbelievable! If you have any questions, here is more information on what they did. Great job Janet! Thank you so much for sharing!