A Show & Tell with links to DIY inspiration that I haven’t seen yet or something DIY that you just completed and want to show off. If you have a project, please link up all week long. If you’re here to see what’s new, please check out the links below and come back to see what’s been added. I plan on throwing my own time and energy into some DIY to keep my mind occupied after I get through this week. DIY is therapy, right? Right!
I hope you’ll still stop by daily to check the links, use the search button to find something specific or check out the DIY Show Off library (labels) on the left side bar to find some inspiration.
Let’s see what you’re up to…
- You must use the button above and link to this post to share the linky love.
- Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your Show & Tell post url). Feel free to link a Past Post, just invite your readers in a current post with a quick note.
- Or email your link to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it for you.
- The party will run all week long!
- If you notice your link has disappeared – please add the link back to The DIY Show Off to your post today with a quick note to your readers about the party and try again! I love when everyone participates and readers check out everyone’s links, but I think the return favor of linking back is the nice thing to do so everyone plays fair and enjoys all of the projects and links. Also – this Show & Tell is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted.
Thanks for sharing! I’ll be stopping by to visit and maybe choose a few to highlight next week. I do have some amazing DIY features from some very talented readers that I’ll be “showing off” next week. If you have a DIY project that you’d like to “show off”, just send me an email with the link to your blog post. Thanks everyone! Have a SUPER week!
Oh! The Craft Monkey is hosting an awesome Giveaway! Click HERE to check it out!