Chrissie Grace has an entire list of tutorials on the left side bar of her blog. Here is one of my favorites:
1. I used white chalkboard paint to make these. Paint directly on canvas paper. The white chalkboard paint takes a lot of coats. I think black only takes three. After it dries, cut the canvas paper into rectangles of your desired size. I used a rotary cutter but you could use scissors.
2. Using old cereal boxes or any recycled cardboard, cut rectangles slightly larger than your canvas pieces.
3. Glue scrapbooking paper to your cardboard pieces and then trim the excess off.
4. Using your sewing machine, sew your canvas piece to your cardboard rectangle. I used a straight stitch, but a decorative stitch would be cute too!
5. Punch a hole through the top of all your pieces.
Isn’t that a great project? I love labeling my organization and these chalkboard tags are so cute! Check out her other tutorials for more projects. Thanks Chrissie!
Also stop by Posh Pieces today and check out the Porch Party!
It’s been a crazy week here…so I’m still visiting the Fall Festival show offs. I need more hours in my day!