Speaking of befores & afters, did you notice the navigation bar under my blog header? My DIY home improvements are there. If you haven’t seen them all in one place, check it out and leave me a comment! I could use a cheerleader/pep rally. I want to complete a bathroom makeover (low budget and DIY) before the end of the month, ideally in 2 weeks. I might be an overachiever with my goal but the only positive thing I can say about this bathroom (and others but we won’t go there) is “it’s functional”. Luckily, anything will be an improvement, so just cosmetic changes are required in the short term.
Now…it’s your turn. Link an old post or create a quick recap showcasing your hard work again…perhaps new readers haven’t seen it! Show it off! In either case – please post the button/link back to The DIY Show Off. Share the link in a quick note on your post today so everyone can enjoy the DIY Show & Tell!
- You must use the button above and link to this post to share the linky love.
- Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your Show & Tell post url). Feel free to link a Past Post, just invite your readers in a current post with a quick note.
- Or email your link to email@example.com and I will add it for you.
- The party will run for a few days…so showing up fashionably late is acceptable. I will probably take tomorrow off from blogging so keep checking back for more links!
- If you notice your link has disappeared – please add the link back to The DIY Show Off to your post today with a quick note to your readers about the party and try again! I love when everyone participates and readers check out everyone’s links, but I think the return favor of linking back is the nice thing to do so everyone plays fair and enjoys all of the projects and links.