Monica at Happy Nester
Adrienne at Maman Tattoo
L. from Home to 3 Duncan Boys
The rules state, upon receiving this award I must:
4) Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
2) This blog post is open to questions. Ask me anything by leaving your question in the comments. (Please play nice!) I’ll choose 10 questions and answer you in an upcoming post.
3) This one is important! I’m presenting this award to everyone who has been featured at The DIY Show Off because if your project is shared here, I think your blog is brilliant in content and you have inspired and encouraged me. So, please accept this award from me to you. Please post about it and feel free to break the rules too. Thank you for allowing me to show off your creativity! If you send me an email that you accept, I’ll feature you again!
4) If you’re reading and you’re featured – you’re notified. 😉
I also make my way around to visit as many followers as I can so make sure you sign up – I’m working on an awesome giveaway because I want to thank you so much for stopping by, your comments, encouraging emails, laughs and friendships!
I’ve seen a lot of creativity and before & afters out there too – still waiting for your email!
I’d love to feature your DIY project! This blog is the perfect place to showcase your DIY home improvement projects! You deserve some recognition for your hard work.
I’m also looking to fill up some advertising space, so if you’re interested in advertising and have an etsy shop –
email me for a special and affordable DIY-er rate because you know I’m a BIG fan of DIY and handmade. I also like to shop…oops. That’s probably an answer to an inquiring mind wants to know!
Let the questions begin!
You are so right!! Great minds do think alike. I love what you did with your crows and the "be afraid" sign!!!!! You're a class act girl–it's a wonderful display!
Congrats on the award, I'll play!
What kind of job do you have that allows you to work from home?
What is your favorite DIY project you have done so far?
congrats! I am new to this blog and decorating, I have oodles of questions but I will narrow it down to 1 for you. I just started getting into decorating cause I just bought a house. What do you recommend when painting furniture? I have a heavy particle board dresser (I think thats what it is) its not solid wood anyway. Obviously I can't sand it, right? So have you ever done a piece of furniture that isnt solid wood? If so, how do you do it?
How do you tear yourself away from the computer and all the inspiration to actually accomplish anything? I'm really struggling with that. Any advice would be appreciated!
Yay! Congratulations. Keep up the great DIY’s!
I don't have any questions…just wanted to see what others are asking. LOL! I do like Tami's question about painting over funiture that is not solid wood. I was just thinking about that possibility yesterday. Enjoy your blog so much!
Living it up at Lakewood,
Congratulations on the award!
Are you sure you're giving me an award for being featured? I don't really think my blog is anything special, missy!
Question: Are you as handy in the kitchen as you are with a DIY project? What's your favorite thing to cook?
What room in your house is your fav and why?
If you had $500 in mad money, what would you buy?
I'll have to send you an email when I finish up my staircase overhaul. I'm kinda excited about it!
Congratulations on your award, and well deserved I might add. I love stopping by to see what inspiration you have to share, the projects you complete, and just the fun nature of your blog. Keep up the great blog, I appreciate all your hard work.
Hmm, questions? Well, I'll break the rules too!
1. Since you mentioned it, what is on your Christmas list?
2. What DIY project would you not tackle?
3. What is the least favorite DIY you have done?
4. What project have you tried that looked easy, but maybe went horribly wrong, or took forever, just didn't work, etc?
5. If you could visit anywhere for one day, where would it be?
Have a great day!
Roehsel, Roeshel. See what you've gotten yourself into? 🙂 Since it looks like you MAY already have a few questions to answer I'll just sit back, be lazy, and read your answers to everyone's else's questions!
pk @ Room Remix
Love the ideas, thanks! Stop by and see the pillow I made of a friend's two cats for him sometime (I make custom needlepoint pillows from photos).
How does your husband mesh into your love of everything DIY? or does he?
Do you have any design rules that you have either made up or picked up along the way?
I will be emailing soon with a cute Christmas (yes I"m the weirdo blogging about Christmas already) decor or gift idea..so I'm playing your award game..
I'll say it again–love your blog!
Okay, here's my question:
Who is your favorite bloggy friend, and why do you love her (I mean me) so much?!
Hahahahaha! Gotcha! I know there are girls out there gasping at my audacity! Just kidding girls!
Here's my real question: Who is the person or people in your life that have most shaped the person that you are now, and why?