I know…I know. I said I was taking the weekend off from blogging because I need to clean today. But I can’t stay away. I have a blog addiction. Actually, I am cleaning but I also rearrange & redecorate when I clean. Mr. DIY has already asked me what I did so far – hey cleaning + redesigning = time consuming. So anway, in the process of cleaning my dining room, I wanted to make the table a little more festive for our guests tomorrow.
- Took down old ceiling tiles
- Installed smooth drywall ceiling
- Ripped out old filthy carpet
- Sanded and poly’d hardwood floor
- New light fixture
- Paint door to office
- Convince Mr. DIY that we need new furniture
Remember to check out the Before & After party!
DIY faux-mercury-glass pumpkins!
I hope you’ll join me!