It’s That DIY Party time!
Summer is my favorite season so while I have the best of intentions of maintaining a DIY schedule, sometimes I can’t help but just enjoy the day. Before I know it, a weeks’ gone by and blogging didn’t happen. I’ll be back on track. There will be blog posts this week.
How about a few past DIY projects instead? Click the images to be redirected to the original post.
Did you know that I go through the links and pin my favorites? Yep! Follow along!
Party Time: Let’s see what YOU accomplished lately!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!