It’s That DIY Party time! Since I’m in a bit of a DIY lull at the moment, seeing your DIY, creativity and productivity is so motivating! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to “show off” your hard work, to visit the other linked up DIY projects. It’s my hope that you when you leave DIYShowOff, you leave inspired and motivated and even make a few new friends today!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: As I mentioned, my time lately has been spent on non DIY related works: balancing family, volunteering, helping others, spending time with my grandson, essential oil classes and leadership, vendor events and the big time consuming deal: purging … time to donate some decor and furnishings to make way for new ideas and design including bathroom makeovers, a basement (man cave) remodel, a play room, a master bedroom makeover…a lot of plans but getting there is taking more time than I anticipated. In the meantime, I’d love for you to check out the DIYShowOff project tutorial gallery, home tour or this month’s giveaway.
Highlights: Visit That DIY Party on Pinterest to view highlights from past parties:
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!