Well, a whole week got away from me but it’s That DIY Party again! Show off your creativity and hard work by linking up in the blog linky party below and/or browse the links and pin to your heart’s content for inspiration for future DIY.
Special request: In the past five years your prayers when my mom, younger sister, paternal aunt were all diagnosed with breast cancer (and youngest sister with a double mastectomy – but benign scare) have been so powerful. They’re all survivors and doing well! xo It’s been a huge part in opening my eyes towards making the changes for a healthier lifestyle. If you keep putting off creating a chemical free home, please move it up the priority list, even if it’s just a baby step! We had NO family history of cancer but there’s been this cancer epidemic attacking my family! It is evident that our environment and what we consume is a big contributing factor and I don’t want anyone else to experience this! I’m asking for your prayers once again. My aunt’s daughter, my first cousin, has now been diagnosed with Stage 3 breast cancer (another mother/daughter in my close family) and we’d really appreciate your prayers. Thanks so much, friends!
DIYShowOff weekly recap: While I didn’t publish a blog post this past week, I do have them started and saved as drafts so watch this week for a flooring project with a sneak peak of a room reveal in progress.
Party time: Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP or business.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!