It’s That DIY Party time! Time to show off your creativity and hard work by linking up your do-it-yourself project in the link party below. Browse the links from talented blog friends for inspiration for your next DIY project. Lots of back to school and end of summer ideas!
DIYShowOff weekly recap:
Just what can you use the essential oils for? All things healthy skin, help for a happy belly, sleep support, pain relief, stress relief…just to name a few. In search of 5 friends over the next 12 hours to consider Young Living essential oils. Ambitious goals! Not you? Perhaps a friend who suffers from the above issues. If you’ve been interested in essential oils and are interested in products with non toxic ingredients, a step towards a healthier home and lifestyle with a diffuser, 11 essential oils, educational material, local and online support and an awesome welcome bundle ($25+ value), purchase the premium starter kit at yldist.com/roeshel and I’ll be in touch!
Let’s get this party started!
1. Please use the button above or text and link to this post to share the linky love. Here is the link: http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/that-diy-party/.
2. This blog linky party is for YOUR DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration that isn’t your own DIY project. Limit recipes to one per person per party. PLEASE DO NOT LINK TO YOUR ETSY SHOP.
3. By joining the party, you give permission for your project to be featured and ‘shown off’ via blog highlight, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, G+.
4. If you’re here to share your DIY and link up or just browse the links for DIY inspiration, please consider visiting one of the links above to or leaving a comment to let me know what you think about my DIY too! Feedback makes my day! Thank you so much for your support!
5. If you’re viewing in mobile, you may need to click over/convert to “desktop view” to see the links.
6. Limit three links per week per blogger per party, please. Thank you!