One month until Valentine’s day! Time to start thinking about cute Valentine’s craft ideas! Today I’m sharing some cute Valentine gift tag printables as a part of the Share the Love Blog Hop hosted by Jamie at C.R.A.F.T. (Creating Really Awesome Free Things). Visiting from sweet Lucy at Craftberry Bush? Welcome friends! I’m so glad you’re here!
Baby, it’s cold outside in my geographical location in February so how about adding a package of hot cocoa to a dollar store mug, toss in some DIY decorated marshmallow stirs and attaching a cute “You melt my Heart” tag.
Awe. Heart warming! Heart melting! They’re printable. They’re free! And they’re cute!
Great for accessorizing these gifts too:
- bath melts
- melted snowman cookies
- snowman ornament
Next up on the Share the Love Blog Hop is Vanessa at Tried and True with a super cute project & printable!
Visit all 16 blog friends for even MORE free Valentine Printables!
1. Jamie: “You mean the world to me!”
2. Lucy: “I love everything you dew!”
3. Roeshel: “You melt my heart!”
4. Vanessa: ” Thumb-body Loves You!”
5. Lindsay: ”You blow me away!”
6. Jamie: “You’re o-fish-ally an awesome friend!”
7. Kelly: “No matter how you slice it, we make a great combination!”
8. Lindi: “You rock!”
9. Andrea: “You’re the write one for me!”
10. Abbey: Valentines Day scavenger hunt
11. Jenna: “We’re 2 of a kind!”
12. Emily: “I like you a latte!”
13. Bethany: “You’re just my type!”
14. Caitlin: “You’re sweet!”
15. Colleen: “You’re a deer to me!”
16. Julia: “You are the bomb!”