I hope you're having an awesome Labor Day weekend. Are you resting and enjoying 3 days of fun or are you taking advantage of a long weekend to get some things done?
Here is what I shared this past week if you missed it:
This kitchen is looking so much better, brighter and cleaner. See the apartment kitchen makeover sneak peek.
How to make a distress chevron plank sign:
Make sure to stop back for highlights! Show us your latest DIY:
<div align="center"><a href="http://diyshowoff.com/category/other/diy-project-parade/" title="DIY Show Off"><img src="http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac195/Roeshel/DIYprojectparadebutton-1.png" alt="DIY Show Off" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
2. Your post must be recent, shared at one DIY Project Parade only (not continuously) and be DIY related.
3. Include your name or blog name and project title. Add your permalink (not your blog url, but your DIY project post url).
4. Or email your link to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add it for you.
5. This blog linky party is for DIY projects only. Links not related to DIY will be deleted. Please share your link one week only. Please do not link recipes, giveaways, linky parties, promotions or a collection of inspiration.
6. NOW you can “like” the links! Awesome projects with great pictures may be included in a post of DIY Project Parade highlights later in the week, featured on DIY Show Off, Facebook,Twitter, G+ or Pinterest.
7. Please be sure to visit a few other links to make some friends (maybe the one before you) and to collect some creative inspiration!
Are you following along?
Did you know if you subscribe by email that you can get the email without a truncated feed? Follow me on Hometalk too! (See left side bar for info.) Can you believe summer is coming to an end? Getting ready for fall? Look what's coming up starting this week (Wed. but going up Tues. night!). Get ready!
More to come this week:
- DIY Fall Festival
- Countdown to Fall
- DIY Project Parade highlights
- Rustoleum Countertop Transformations review
- Tiling a bathroom floor